Sunday, December 7, 2008

Form Filled By Interviewer

My boss fainted when he see the form filled by the interviewer


Name: Ah Boy

Age:Still young
Sex:Never.Still under age
Religion:I only have experience praying my cat who dead 2 years before
Race:I love to race, how you know?
Nationality:I don't like National, I prefer Sanyo
IC Number:6735
Telephone number:House no telephone
Hand phone number:3310
Address:Penang Jelutong
City :Nor Haliza?
Postcode:I never post anything
State:In my family, I am 2nd
Country:I love to travel to Canada
Marriage status:Secret
Email Address:Hotmail
Education Background:My teacher said not bad
Working experience:Last time got sell pirated VCD
Father's name:Daddy
Father's IC:You ask him
Mother's name:Mummy
Mother's IC:You ask her
Current Salary:Depends on my daddy mood
Expected Salary:As much as you can pay
When can start work:Depends on my mood
Highest qualification:Ya, very high
Grade:Ya, very high
College/University:College
Signature:Can I use chop?

1 comment:

eiza in the house.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.